This is one of the cards I made that I call Plain and Simple. I had the pattern paper pieces in a stash. (They were all cut to 4 1/4 by 2 3/4) The image was from a image swap.I colored the image to match the pattern paper this weekend. Then when I got home, I added some embellishments and a sentiment.......like I said, Plain and Simple card to make.
My photography skills are UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I need some time to set up the light box in a better position. I have been setting the cards on top of the light box. That is the reason for the tilt. (I really am not tipsy when I take these pictures.)
Thanks for stopping by to look.


4 comments:
Sweet! I love the flowers/bellies! Simply wonderful!
I love this simple card - tipsy or not !! LOL !!
Pretty card Bev. Love those teeny tiny pearl embellishments on the flowers.
Good luck with your photography. Once you have it figured out, maybe you can teach me.
I just had to let you know I absolutely love this card - very simple but beautiful nonetheless! Thanks for sharing and I'm definitely going to CASE it!
http://stampinwithanita.com/
Post a Comment