Monday, April 14, 2008

Hello to Monday

Good Monday Morning!! It is back to work for me. I just thought this Hello card would be a great start to the week on my blog. I received the image from HB and colored her in with copics. It was an easy card to do. Again I used paper that had dots. I love dots. Love love love the dots.
Have a super day and a good start to your week
Happy Stamping!!

9 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh BEVIE - this card is just so sweet! Love the touch of yellow. LOOOOOOVE the dots! Love you!

Tiffany said...

This is so soft and pretty! I love it! I have that stamp and use it often.

Gorgeous card!!!

Have a good one.

Stefanie Staniak said...

I betcha that you love dots Bevie!! Hmmm, I wonder how I know that !! LOL !!
This card is just precious!

Shabbychick Junk said...

I LOVE DOTS TOO! I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE DOTS! You are rocking the HB images, BP!

Bev Gerard said...

Well talk about a DARLING card! Love the stamp, adore the pink ... the whole creation is a smile-maker, Bevie Pearl!

Sandy said...

This card is adorable ... so girly with all the pinks. Love the photo corner punch and that pretty flower.

Unknown said...

Bev, this card is absolutely sweet!!!

Kathy H said...

awesome!!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute card, I love this little Elzy!
LeAnne