Wednesday, April 9, 2008

After School Card

I needed a quick card for a birthday. This Delia Chick stamp is so cute and lots of fun to color in with the copic markers. I love that she is popping out of the cake!!! I think I will make more square cards. They are so easy to make and fun to design. I think next time, I might stamp the sentiment in a coordinating color instead of black. Lana gifted me the dp paper. Isn't it fun paper for a birthday card? I got the card done and still have time to fix supper. That is good timing on my part!!
Hope that your evening goes well.

Recipe:
Stamps: Stampendous, sentiment: Mike's dollar
Paper: SU only orange
Ink: Copic markers
Embellishments: dp paper, flower and button (from my stash)

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh this Chickie is wonderful !! I love the colors - you just have to smile while looking at it !!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

What a sweet, fun, bright, happy card!