Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF Stamping!


I got out my cuttlebug tonite...and boy was this a fast card. I like fast cards. It is Friday nite and after working all week....I just want to stamp. And a fast card is fun to do. Especially when they end up looking good. I used the Spring Sprigs Stampendous stamp from eP and it is gonna be one of my favorite stamps to use. Don't you just love it when you get a new stamp and just fall in love with all the possibilities for it? That is how I feel about this stamp. Well, here is to the weekend. TGIF!!

4 comments:

Joy said...

WOW Bevie! This is gorgeous. I'm going to find my stamp. You have inspired me! :)

Carol (HB) said...

Oh MAN this is adorable! I love the line of brads along the bottom! EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Outstanding creation Miss Bevie Pearl!! I love this image and your details are wonderful. Hard to believe that it was a fast card.

LeAnne said...

This card is right up my alley--cute, simple, easy and very, very nice! Love the brad embellishments!
Great job!
LeAnne