Sunday, April 6, 2008

Celebrating Birthdays

It is my friend's birthday at work and I made her a set of note cards and even stamped on the envelope. I used Stampendous stamps on these cards. I used Spring Sprigs for the note card and then Dandie Trio for the envelopes. I colored the images in with prismacolors/gamsol. I think they will make a pretty gift for my friend. I love coloring with this set. I think the images stamp perfectly every time.



Happy Monday!!

(IF the time post says different, it is that I put this post in a draft and haven't figured out how to use the blogger time post feature....yet)

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Those are beautiful! I have those stamps, too and I agree - they are so much fun to color. Not alot of space to fill, just enough to have fun with.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Oh how pretty! GREAT gift!

Sandy said...

These are so pretty!! I think it is very hard to make single layer cards, but you make it look effortless. I'm sure your friend will love them.

Jackie said...

Sorry to post again but I didn't find an email link. Thanks for your comments on my blog and I'd be happy for you to add me to your blog list!! Thank you! I will add you to mine as well.

Stefanie Staniak said...

Beautiful gift. I love the simplicity of no layers!! I like it when you stamp!! :)

Michele Kovack said...

These are beautiful Bev! I am sure she is going to love them!