Sunday, April 27, 2008

Blog Winner is..........

Lori!!! This is what she said:

Lori said...
One of my favorite movies is Pay It Forward..Great movie!Also a book, The Five People You Meet In Heaven. I think they did a movie on this book back a year or more..I didn't get to see the movie...Great blog Candy....Lori


Lori if you could email me at bjbarton@comcast.net and give me your address, it will be my pleasure to mail your blog candy to you.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful reading and movie ideas. I am definitely making a Summer List.

While I was in Wisconsin this weekend, I had a chance to challenge myself. I had some 4 1/4 by 2 3/4 pieces of scrapbook paper that Joy and Daisy had given me last summer when they were here for CHA. I of course, hoarded the pretty samples of paper......and just like a box of buttons... I would look at them and just have fun. Well, I took those papers with me this weekend along with some images I had stamped. I used those papers to help me decide on the colors to use when coloring. I made some cards with them tonite. I call them my Plain and Simple Cards. I really like how they turned out. I will be posting pictures of them this week.

Right now, I need to call it a day. It was a very good day. I hope you all enjoyed your weekend.
I hope you all got to stamp.

3 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

DARN! I missed your blog candy! Too busy this weekend to do any stamping or blogging.....*sigh* Can't wait to see the cards you made Bev!

Debbi T said...

Dang Bevie! I hope you had a great weekend away, my friend! Love you, B with a P! :)

Sandy said...

I am looking forward to seeing the cards you made Bevie.

Also, I have given you an award ... check it out when you get a chance:

http://stampinsandy.blogspot.com/2008/04/arte-y-pico-award.html