Friday, April 18, 2008

There is new paper in the house

After reading Cami's blog and realizing that when she was at the Copic Certification class that they used Neenah paper for their cardstock. Then I went online and learned that my local paper store sold it. I went and bought a ream of the paper. It turns out that the paper costs around 11cents a sheet. And at my paper store, you can buy sheets individually too. I love the weight of the paper. I am going to start stamping with it RIGHT NOW. I love the excitement of something new. The thrill of it all. LOL. If you go to the Neenah website then go to shop now. There is a drop down menu that will say find a distributor. You may be able to locate a store that sells it in your area.
I bought my paper at the local xpedx store.
Later gator!

2 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Cool Bevie, thanks for the link. I just realized that I have an Xpedx store too. I have been there, just didn't know the name of it !! LOL !! I may go get some this weekend.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

:) Bevie's got the Neenah!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you do with it!