When I was coloring in this image, I thought of all the flowers I would soon be planting for the summer. This stamp image reminds me that it will soon be time to enjoy the outdoors and sit on my deck and enjoy the flowers.I am going through my paper stash and the striped paper is Colorbok. On my way home from school, I pass a Joanns, so sometimes I just stop in and browse and if the paper is on sale I will pick up a few sheets. I think that this paper was one from doing that. I have so much paper and am trying to use some of it up.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:
Bevie I LOVE this! This is one of my favorite WS stamps and you made it beautiful!!!!
Pretty card ... love all the purple. Cute image too and one 1 own myself.
Love this card Bevie. The image is wonderful !
This is gorgeous Bevie! I love the color and your coloring. Great layout, too!
Bevie/bev/barton/bartonucci, I guess you've abandoned SCS ~ no wonder I dont see any of your cards. You know, you could upload to both sites~now that would be cool!
Behave yourself.
Anne
Oh Bevie- I LOOOOVE this card! Just beautiful - great colors, great layout, great coloring, love the brads!
This is so pretty! I love how you color coordinated everything. It's just LOVELY!
Post a Comment