This is a card that was group inspired. First I saw a card that my friend Heather made. (I call her Hoots and I can't wait til she gets a blog.) So the layout design inspiration was from her card. Then I read where Cami was hosting a pink challenge. So I knew that I wanted to do a pink card. Then I knew I wanted to use the dp paper that Lana gifted me, but the flowers were too white. So I colored them in with my copic markers. Worked well I thought. I have posted a picture to show you the difference in the dp look.
Then I stamped the main image with the set: Flower Chat from Stampendous that Joy and Daisy got me hooked on. Then for my embellishments I used Cindy's brads and ribbon. I added the paper piercing cuz Val does that alot on her cards and I like that idea.(especially when it comes out straight!)
It was a fun card to make. Especially since I thought about all the stamper friends who somehow influenced me while I was making this card. I always enjoy thinking about my stamper friends and hopeing that they are having a wonderful day. So Cami, Heather, Lana, Joy, Daisy, Cindy and Val... I am sending you a hug and hopeing that today you are having a wonderful day because I thought of you today while I was making this card.
My DH just surprised me with a cup of coffee from starbucks....YUMMY. My son is home for the weekend from college, so I will be busy with fixing food and handing out $. I want to try and do some speed stamping(thinking about Lisa who is probably speed stamping,too)...even if it is tonite. I stamped all my images I want to use on my neenah paper so they are ready to be copic-fied. Is that a word?
Have a great day!!!


3 comments:
Hey Bevie! :) I love you ,girl! This card ROCKS!!!! I love that paper! YUM!!!!!!! I hope you are having a FAB weekend with your David home! LOVE YOU!
Such a great card Bev!! Love this layout. In fact, I have a couple of "copified" images (definitely should be a word if it isn't already) just waiting to be made into cards ... so I might have to use your layout.
Have a great time with your son.
I got a Bevie Pearl hug!!! I'm dancin' here :) :) :) Love it when you stamp BP!!!
Post a Comment