Thursday, May 1, 2008

Two More Plain and Simple Cards

Here are two more cards I made with my images and paper from my stash. I am enjoying using my embellishments on cards. Heck, I just enjoy making cards. It is fun to use the same layout but change the look with embellishments and or images. My goal this year has been to send out birthday cards to friends ON TIME this year. These birthday cards are for my May birthdays.
It is already May!! so I am ahead of my game on this goal. I have the cards done. Now, all I have to do is put them in the mailbox.
Have a happy May Day!!

4 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Bevie - I was here earlier and didn't have time to comment and I just had to come back because I love your simple cards. The colors are very cheerful!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Bevie - these cards are TOTALLY fun!!! I love seeing you stamp so much - it makes me smile!

Carol (HB) said...

I love this idea! Will you make me some?
Love U!!!

Michele Kovack said...

So cute Bev!!! I have that problem too.....make the cards.....never seem to make it to the mailbox! Miss ya!