Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love Riley!!!


I just love Riley. This is one of my favorite images of Riley. This card was simple to make and will be sent to a friend who is celebrating a birthday this month. I colored Riley with copic markers and then added a little strip of polka dot paper behind the image. I think that gave the backgound some definition. I thought the embellished flower went well with the dp paper that I matted the stamp image with. Ohhhhhhhh It feels sooooooooooo good to be stamping.
I have 17 days left til School is out. I am so excited to finish up this school year and to start thinking about summer!!
I hope everyone is having a Happy Mother's Day. My son is home for the weekend from college, so we are going to go out to eat before he heads back to college. My parents are on a vacation in Alaska and I was able to talk to them and wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day.
I hope you are enjoying your day!

4 comments:

Lana said...

Hi Riley! Hi Bevie! Are you guys drinking coffee???????????????????

Your counter is MUCH FASTER than my counter!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Bevie - this is SO CUTE!!!!! I love the orange and the flower!

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a cute card!!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your hubby and son!

Sandy said...

Love this card Bevie ... and I'm sure your friend will love receiving it. I'm glad you had a nice Mother's Day.