It has been so long since I have stamped. I am glad I had time to stamp again and I am using the clear mini stamps from inkadinkado. This one is called Happy Belated Birthday. I love that little snail. I even got out my sewing machine and stitched to make a little frame for the image. It sure was fun and relaxing to stamp this weekend. We were in Wisconsin and I spent alot of time "destressing" from the end of school. (That means napping in the hammock.) I stamped and colored in images from my inkadinkado stamp sets. So, when I got home, I put this card together. I hope you are enjoying some stamping time.Stamp set: Inkadinkado, mini clear set, Happy Belated Birthday
Ink: Black Soot distress ink, Copic markers for coloring
Paper: Neenah white, SU creamy caramel, dp from Michaels
Accessories: thread, sewing machine, floss and buttons


5 comments:
Bev, This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!!! So darn cute! Love the added stitching and buttons!
I just lOVE this Bevie Pearl! Glad you had a relaxing trip!!!
Such a cute card Bev!! Your outlining of the image adds depth to it!! Love the sewing. And those buttons look adorable.
Sounds like you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Hopefully it will help get you through the rest of the school year ... you don't have much longer.
I absolutely ADORE this card, Bevie! The snail, the colors, the stitching, the buttons - IT ROCKS! Hugs!
Just adorable as always.
Post a Comment