Sunday, April 20, 2008

Orange You Glad it is Spring?

This is a guick card to make for today. I love the stamp image. Simple and Sweet.
My DH bought me a new Photo Lighting box from Walmart on sale, last nite. So I want to play with that today. My trial picture I took last nite was good. (We had to add an overhead light from a lamp to make it work.) Anyway, I have some shopping to do with my son before he heads back to college. So, I better get ready to go spend $!!!!
Have a great day and stamp happy!

8 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

YAAY - this is FUN! I love that you are stamping and sharing, Bevie - it makes me SMILE HUGE!

MaGoooo said...

I LOVE that it's SPRING!! Adorable card!

Sandy said...

Cute card Bevie!! That patterned paper goes great with the flowers in that adorable image.

Michele Kovack said...

This is adorable! Love it!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Great Card! Love Spring, Love You !! :)

Kira said...

So cute! Definitely a fun card, especially with the image!

Bev Gerard said...

Oh you've made this image look so cool, BP! Way to go!

Be sure to pick up your Arte y Pico award at my blog! Yaaaaay!

(((hugs)))
Tex

Heather said...

So cute! Love the colors!