Friday, April 11, 2008

It's all about the dots.....

As soon as I got the Stampendous, My Favorite Letters from eclectic Paperie I just knew I had to make something this weekend with them. Of course, I wanted to make a name tag...something cute to hang on one of my totes. So, tonite before supper and after supper and 3 hours later this is what the finished product looks like. Now, it doesn't take long to make the actual project. It was just that I had to stamp and color and see what certain letters looked like. IF you saw the mess I have made, you would think I went nuts with these stamps. Well, I did. There are so many doo dads to stamp on the letters and it is soooooooo much fun. It reminded me of writing my name on notes I would pass to my friends in high school. It reminded me of writing my boyfriend's name on all my diaries. This stamp set is too much fun. So after all the trial and errors....I ended up with the dots for doo dads for my name. I love dots. Always have loved dots and always will love dots. So it is only natural to make a tote tag using the dots. The dp paper strip I used is from my secret pal at school. (I listed on the Secret Pal sheet that I loved scrapbooking paper. She picked some paper that I really like.)
Well, it is close to midnite and I need to clean sweep the mess I made. I have some cards to post this weekend...but I just had to share this tonite.

5 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

OMG Bevie!!! This is SO CUTE! Did you get ALL the letters? If so, I'm comin over cuz I wanna make one for me!!! (Oh, how I wish!!!!)

How's Flat Jeffrey? Is Nurse Ratchet done taking good care of him?

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

BEVIE!!!!!! This is ADORABLE!!!!! I absolutely LVOE IT!!!!!!!! OMW - how stinkin' cute!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Stupendous ! Outstanding ! Awesome ! I could just go on and on. Do I NEED this alpha?? I was trying not to cave but I may have to now !! :) You enabler you ! :)

Michelle Pearson said...

how fun is this!!! Love cheery colors....and the flowers too!!

Debbi T said...

I love this Bevie!!!! It's so bright and colorful!