
I guess that all my blog surfing has paid off on this card design. I went to Jackie's blog and found that she had done a challenge. I then followed that link and read about the challenge that Out to Impress had posted. So here is the card I made in answer to the challenge. The rubon saying that is on the metal disc says: A small thing done in great LOVE is a great thing. I think this sentiment fits the card image perfectly. That was a fun challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and as my BIL would say: Have yourself a great day!!
Recipe:
Stamp: House mouse (dk name/received in an image exchange ions ago)
Paper: Basic Grey/Scartlett's Letter
Embellishments: SU rubons, metal circle and brad from my stash


5 comments:
OMGOSH Bevie, this is SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is adorable! I love anything House Mouse!
LeAnne
I'm so glad you played! Your card is cute beyond words! HOW FUN!
Take care!
Julie
love the card!!! The layout is so fun!
Oh CUTE!!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
Post a Comment