Happy after school time. Instead of cookies and milk for an after school snack...I got out some rubber and ink. We have Secret Pals at school this month and my SP gave me lots of scrapbook paper to play with. The background paper on this card was from that stash. It is called Starburst and is made by Sandylion. I used Sahara Sand paper to compliment the starburst color. I stamped the flower with another stamp set in black to give it some umpf.Is that a word?The sentiment is from the SU stamp set Take three. This paper sort of grows on ya...meaning I like it a little better now that I have used it. I think I will make some more cards with it....I doubled the white flowers on the card and that gave it dimension. (Of course, it gave me twinges of hoarding anxiety to use up two flowers on one card.) LOL
My DH bought me a new light box for taking pictues and I am learning how to use it...so be patient with how my pictures are turning out. I have lots to learn about that.
I see that my number counter is getting closer to 6208......and that means Blog Candy. I am so excited to have a blog candy giveaway. (I picked that number because 6208 is my last day of school this year.) It is definitely a number to celebrate!!!
So, thanks for looking and enjoy your evening.


10 comments:
Bevie, this card is amazingly beautiful! It took my breath away!!!
This is absolutely gorgeous Bevie!! So pretty in fact, it's definitely double-prima-worthy!! I cracked up about your hoarding comment. Love where you inked up the flower a bit ... it would have never crossed my mind and boy does it add to the card.
The card is beautiful Bevie. I love the colors and the "2" flowers is the perfect touch. Very elegant!
SO pretty, Bevie!
Did someone say candy? I thought Blog Bacon is where it's at.....hmm, that must be a Canadian thing! *wink*
Love you, Bevie P!
This is absolutely beautiful. The ribbon, the paper matching up with the flower, everything. What a wonderful job! TFS!
A beautiful card, I love the colours!
Clairexx
GORGEOUS! So elegant! Just love this, Bevie!
Beautiful card! So elegant!
This is gorgeous. I love the colours and the brads inside the flowers. Joan
Now this is a stunning looking card! Simply love it!
Post a Comment