
Look at the goodies I received in the mail from Sandy. I won Blog Candy!!! The package came yesterday in the mail. (What fun to get stamp mail.....and double the fun that it came on a Friday!!) I colored the cupcake card last nite. It was so fun to make a card. I call this my mini birthday inspiration station. She also included a candy gift...that I shared with my DH last nite. Thanks Sandy!!! Go check out her blog and see the cute cards she has made.
My friend, Mish, is the Queen of setting up Inspiration Stations. Go check out her blog and see what she did for her Halloween Inspiration Station. So I am going to set up a Halloween Inspiration Station and will take pictures when I have it done.
It is a great start to the weekend. I hope you are enjoying some creativity today. I know I will be wrapping my brain around being creative today!!
Happy stamping!


2 comments:
YAHOO for you, Bevie! Congrats on winning some cool schtuff!! And I love your card! :)
Adorable card, Bev!! Glad you enjoyed your goodies.
Post a Comment