Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holiday Planner

Last nite, we (some stamping friends) got together and virtually stamped. I made up challenge suggestion choices for them or just do whatever you want to stamp. It just gave us some time to chat online and to stamp together. My friend, Lana, is an inspiration to me as a friend and as a stamper. She was already doing Holiday stamping. It inspired me to put this Holiday Planner together. It is an idea from Navy who made us these planners at our retreat.

It is made out of a mailer envelope at the base. You just fold it in half. I love the idea of having a handy planner for the holidays. You can put your receipts inside the mailer. I can see so many possibilities for this project.

The first picture shows the inside. The second picture shows the outside. You can use velcro or magnetic snaps to hold it together. (My velcro is at school for projects and my magnetic snaps are yet to be found in my stamp room.) But I think you get the idea.

I have been so overwhelmed and stressed that this was just what I needed. Time to be with friends and time to do a project. It really helped me get out of my funkay mood. :)

I will be making more of these and posting as I do. If you are reading this and know that you are on my Christmas list......pretend you didn't see it. LOL

Have a great day!










Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Bevie, I love it. Will have to CASE it for my November craft fair. (which I haven't gotten started preparing for yet :-( )

My room is a bit closer to being somewhat finished, but know what you mean about being stressed and needing to stamp.

Hugs!

Debbi said...

I love this Bevie!!

Ann said...

Oh, how cute is this?! I love it! :D