



I made these cards using Taylored Expressions: Trick or Sweet Stamp Set. Her stamps are sooo cute and the sayings are great. They stamp perfect everytime. No muss no fuss stamping. I like that in a stamp set. I bought one of her kits.......but I am hoarding it. It is just too pretty to use right now! I just love to hoard paper and supplies.
I used the same layout design for each card. I can go back (if I want) and add a few embellishments to the dp paper, or a saying at the bottom of the dp. (Sometimes I do that. I make a card and let it sit for awhile...then I get an idea of how to "BAM" the card up.)It is hard to choose which image is my favorite. I like the pirate and witch. (I also made the mummy and pumpkin cupcakes in the same style as these.) So many cupcakes.......so little time.
The best part of these cupcakes is that they are calorie free!!! ( I just had to say that, didn't I?)
I hope you have enjoyed my Halloween cards for this year.
We still need to buy a pumpkin or two for our front entrance. At least I got my cards done early!!
Have a great week!!


2 comments:
All your Halloween cards are adorable, Bev. I love the little snippets of ribbon on the scallop circles in the cards from this post.
HOLY BEVIE PEARL!!!!!!!!! You have been busy! WOW! I love your halloween cards! YIPPY!
Post a Comment