
I started the base of these cards this summer. As I was looking through my "stuff" for my Halloween Inspiration Station, I came across these 3 cards. I added the friendship quote stickers that were from a stash of supplies that I bought this summer. (I thought the quotes from Cloud 9 Designs were rubons, but they were stickers. ) They worked out very well on the cards.
I made Lana's Scotcharoos for tomorrow's luncheon at school. They have been taste tested by my DS and DH. They passed the taste test. :)
Now, I am going back to laundry and getting my Halloween Inspiration Station together. It is so much fun!! I am excited to get all the ideas that are in my head made into Halloween projects.
I hope your day is as happy as mine has been.


1 comment:
Hey Bev,
Great cards. So you have a box of stuff you started too? I almost feel ashamed because I really need to use up the stuff before making NEW, lol. oh and yes, Blog Candy mail is a great way to get mail!!!
Hugs
Mick
Post a Comment