
I just love this stamp image. It is fun to color in with copic markers. I used something old on this card design (eyelets) and something new (nestabilities scallop die cuts).
I liked the basic design, but I knew it needed something more. I remember my friend Lisa was using up her eyelets and I decided why not? If you haven't used your eyelets in awhile may I suggest getting them out and adding them to your cards.
I hope you are enjoying a gorgeous Fall day. It is starting to look like Fall and feel like Fall and I love it! It is my favorite season of the year.
What is your favorite season?


2 comments:
Adorable card, Bev!! I love the patterned paper mat. Super cute image. I'm in Maryland this week and the trees are just starting to turn. It never feels like Fall to me in NC because it's mostly pine trees and it's like 80 degrees until November.
Oh and I was planning on stamping you some of the Diet Sophies, so be on the lookout for them by early next week.
I'm enjoying the beginnings of fall here in Georgia. It's not too hot or too cold which beats the temps in the 90s. Cute card!
Post a Comment