Sunday, November 2, 2008

Let's sing it backwards.......LOL

I spent all weekend up in Wisconsin at our "Sugar Shack". I had plenty of free time to start my holiday planning. I colored in the posted images for a project that I am working on. My friend, Lana, inspired me to create something with these darling images from eP. They are quick and easy to stamp and color. It's a good thing because I needed 6 of each image.

When I downloaded the picture posts.........they came out backwards in number order..but I don't know how to switch pictures around. LOL.
So can you sing A Partridge in a Pear Tree Backwards?

A couple of my favorites are 9 Ladies Dancing....Love the chubby tummy in her tutu and 6 Geese A Laying....Look at her expression when she got a red egg!!! LOL.

Have a great week!! It will be a busy one for me.













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And my heart went BOOM...just fell in love with this set . You are so amazing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Michele Kovack said...

Love these! (Even if they are backwards! LOL!) Give me a call....or I'll have to stalk you! : )

Nancy B said...

These are stinky cute.... It's good to see that you're doin well these days.

I miss seeing ya. maybe soon...??