I love this stamp set from
Our Craft Lounge. It is so versatile to use and I can't wait to stamp with it some more. These projects were inspired by my friends, Mish and Val, they have used this design for cards and when I saw
For the Love of Birds stamp set from Our Craft Lounge, I just had to make some cards with it. It is so fun to make these note cards. Just perfect for writing a note to someone for a thank you, get well soon, congratulations, happy birthday, ...you get the idea. LOL
I hope that you are having a wonderful TGIF!! I know that I am. We are heading out to WI to the Sugar Shack. It will be my last visit until spring. So I will be stamping all day Saturday!!
Life is good. Have a great weekend!!!
3 comments:
Very cute card! Love the little tiny house! So pretty!
this image is perfect for making notecards. DH's g'ma would love something like this. Thanks for the inspiration!
These are adorable and sweet!!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment