
I had this idea in my head all week....to make a different type fold on a card. Cindy over at StarLitStudio used this type fold on some sympathy cards. I just used the same idea but for a 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 size card. Inside the sentiment reads: Happy Halloween. I "fought" with taking a good picture of the inside and finally gave up. LOL It works well with the double sided designer papers.
Well, it is off to the laundry room and finish laundry. DH was in Wisconsin to check on our land up there and make sure that the new road was intact after the rain. It was good and we even have grass growing in the ditches they dug along side the road. I think that next weekend they are going to try and move the Sugar Shack trailer to our land. I can't wait to get up there. There is a local apple orchard with the best apple donuts ever....can't wait to bite into one of those. (I have learned on WWers, it is okay to have a special treat now and then.) I guess "a" is the word I need to remember and not the whole bag. LOL.
I need more than 24 hours today to get everything I need to get done.......so I best get going.
Have a great day!!
Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:
Both your Batty for You cards are cute Bev. And congrats on losing 3 more pounds. I think I found them ... lol.
WoooHOOOO! Skinny butt here you come! Congrats darlin!!!!!!!
BP, your batty cards are adorable! I love the gate fold one especially!
HUGS!!!
First I want to say "WOOHOOO....." 11 pounds in 11 weeks is awesome and the way to go. Love the card and yes, I love those buggley eyes too. I still haven't had a chance to stamp, but I am going to come home tomorrow night and stamp...PERIOD. Just have to find all my stuff (yeah - room still not done)
Hugs!
Micki
I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for info. Hope you'll play! :)
LOVE the Batty cards Bevie!!!! I like the google eyes!!
LOVE his googley-eyes!!!!! Way to go sweetie on three more pounds - you are AWESOME!!!! And so is the card - love the gate fold.
Post a Comment