Here are some cards that I made for my card stash. I like how they turned out.

Here is a project that I made this summer for a gift exchange at the Retreat. It is one of those decorated canisters that you can fill with cookies or goodies and then give away. I decorated a small photo book and turned it into a recipe book. Fun stuff!!

I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend as much as I did. We even played Lasso Golf! That was alot of fun. It was just fun to be relaxed and with my family. Now it is time to get my son ready to return to college. This summer sure went by fast.
Thanks for stopping by.


4 comments:
Great projects Bev!! That paint can and recipe book are adorable. Glad you had a nice Labor Day weekend. My DD moved to a townhouse off campus this past weekend. It's gonna be strange without her here, but it will be good for her.
Okay, sorry for the lengthy post.
HOW CUTE IS THIS? DID I WIN IT? HUH HUH? YOU PUT MY NAME IN, RIGHT? miss ya, girl!
Awesome!!! The summer really did go fast didn't it? We need to chat soon.....it has been awhile...miss out little talks! Have a great weekend!
Ohhhh - you are actually suppose to put stuff in those little pails? I think they look nice with a 5 dollar bill inside. ROFL. Great projects BP!
Post a Comment