Yikes, I'm so confused ~ I see so many names running rampant on this blog! Do tell, are you bevie, bevie pearl, bev barton, or Farton or Task Master? You seem more like a 'barto'nucci. that's it...Bev Bartonucci! Dont you like the ring that has?
Love your cards. I keep checking daily for your uploads, but I just keep checking in all the wrong places.
Beautiful cards, bartonucci! You havin' a baby?
I love all your cards, actually. You Italians sure have the ability to craft, that's for sure.
I am a wife, mother, Speech Language Pathologist in the Public Schools and a stamper.
I have loved stamping ever since I started stamping. The icing on the cake about this hobby is that I have met wonderful wonderful fellow stampers on this journey.
5 comments:
So sweeeeeeeeet Bevie! I just adore these! And I am pretty sure I have this stamp so I can CASE you!
Adorable Farton! ADORABLE... send me one!! :) I think you should make some pink though. :)
These are tooooooo cute!!!! Love your happy mail too!
Very cute. Joan
Yikes, I'm so confused ~ I see so many names running rampant on this blog! Do tell, are you bevie, bevie pearl, bev barton, or Farton or Task Master? You seem more like a 'barto'nucci. that's it...Bev Bartonucci! Dont you like the ring that has?
Love your cards. I keep checking daily for your uploads, but I just keep checking in all the wrong places.
Beautiful cards, bartonucci! You havin' a baby?
I love all your cards, actually.
You Italians sure have the ability to craft, that's for sure.
cya dear friend, Anne
Post a Comment