Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Celebrate YOUR Day!



As I was cleaning up a mess on my kitchen table, I came across this card that I never finished.

So today...I finished it. I used the SU Rubons for the first time for the sentiment. I like how easy they are to use. I also broke open some felt flowers that were a gift and added a flower.

Speaking of celebrate..........Today I am celebrating that I am on Spring Break and finally feeling better from that nasty bronchial crud that was going around. What are you celebrating today?


Recipe:

Stamp Set: Amuse (Flower Drinks)

Paper: Basic Grey

Accessories: SU Rubons, American Crafts Felt flowers,brads from my stash





3 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

I'm celebrating that I feel better and that I got to talk to you on the phone today!!!!

LOVE this card Bevie! Especially the felt flowers! Totally cute!
HB

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Ooooooooooooooooooh cute!! I love the image - and that FELT FLOWER! ROCKIN'!

Unknown said...

I am glad you finished this - because I am admiring it big time!!
Glad you are feeling better.