Sunday, March 30, 2008

Riley Goes to School

That's right......Riley is going to school with me and I am going to give him to my friend at school with a little note to say...welcome back from spring break. I made some banana muffins with chocolate chip chunks and we can sit after school and have coffee and share an after school treat.


I think she will like this card as much as I do. What do you plan on having for an after school treat today?


3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Hi Bevie!! This card is TOO FUN! Love the buttons! What a sweet treat! Hmmm - after school treat. I think I'll have a chocolate chip cookie with Ty.

Kookie said...

Bevie this is such a fun card!
I love when you stamp.

Unknown said...

Oh Bev, so this is why I didnt hear from you last week! It's quite obvious you were way to busy with your blog, but that's okay! I'll cut you some slace. Your cards are darling, Bev.

Enjoy your first day back afternoon dessert and discussion!

Come back to SCS as soon as possible! I miss you.,

Love, Anne Ryan