Thursday, March 27, 2008

Whoooooooo are you thinking about today?


I had offered a challenge to some of my stamping friends:
to send a card to somebody........just because you have a stash of cards and they are collecting dust and it will make someone's day.It will cost you less than a snickers candy bar to put a stamp on the card and ...........here's the HARD part..................MAIL IT!!......and if you don't do this in the next 24 hours your papers will fade, your ink will dry up, your fur baby will hide your buttons, you will run out of adhesive, nobody will visit your blog, and your rubber will harden.(that last one is sort of quirky) but I wanted to see if you had read this far.
So instead of going to my stash of cards, I made one for someone I have been thinking about and who likes owls.

I hope you can find some time to do this challenge. Have fun!!

Recipe:
CS: K&Co Card Kit, SU Blush, Pink Passion
Stamps: SU:Computer Quips(retired), Studio G
Accessories: copic markers and brads

3 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Just ADORABLE! I love this! I love owls! I love Bevie Pearl! :)

Carol (HB) said...

Oh Bevie, this is just SOOOO ADORABLE! She's gonna LOVE this!
You are such a sweetheart!
HB

Sandy said...

Cute card. I guess now that I read the consequences, I'd better get a card in the mail :-)