Monday, October 13, 2008

What to do with scraps!!



As I was cleaning up my Halloween making mess......I decided to use my scraps to make little note cards. I just cut some white paper( 4 by 5 1/2) and glued on the scrap strips and added the little stamped images to the front. Now I will have a stash of little notes that I can use this season. I can write a note to a coworker, add a piece of candy, send some in the mail ... you get the idea. This was a quick and easy project and I am pleased with how it turned out.
The strip on the single picture post is really cut straight.....I think that sometimes patterns in the paper make it look "off". Or it could be off....lol...it still serves my purpose. Nothing wrong with being on tilt every once in awhile.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are great BEV! I made some like this too and tucked them away in my desk at work.....I have actually used most of them already! Miss chatting with you....

Melissa said...

What a great idea for scraps! Thanks for sharing!