
This is one of the Halloween cards that I did this weekend. It was an image that I received in a swap. I used my eyelets and my nestibilities on this one. It isn't the best picture in the world, but I think you get the idea!! (LOL) And as you can see some of the stamp image isn't complete. I can go back over that with a black pen to outline the images. You probably didn't notice that.
I bought the paper for this card at my LSS from their clearance bin. Whenever I go shopping I head first to the clearance sections. In this industry the paper is "IN" and then soon to be "OUT". The turnover is fast for designer paper. I like taking advantage of buying "OUT" paper and using it on projects. I really like the double sided paper and if I find a pattern I like......It feels good on the pocket book to buy it! (And I don't hoard it if it was on clearance.)
It is not traditional Halloween paper, but it is orange.( It is Bo Bunny Press Paper. ) I can also use this paper for other cards, so there you go. A double winner in my book. Basically this was a very easy card to make, it didn't cost alot and I had fun making it.
I hope you have time today to do something enjoy. Thanks for stopping by. :)


2 comments:
Bevie, this is A-DORABLE! I love that you only scalloped 3 sides of the background!!!
Oh, and way to be frugal babe! :)
Darling Bevie! Great to get to come over here and catch up a bit ,and see what you've been up to. Beautiful creations!
Post a Comment