Tuesday, June 10, 2008

There's a new store in town!!!




And I just HAD to stop by and buy a few items. The store is called Craft Fancy, go check it out.

When I saw the penguin and the popsicle by imaginisce I HAD to have them. And the buttons were too cute. Autumn Leaves buttons......all my favorite colors. The PINKS are just yummy.

Speaking of yummy....I joined WWers. I have to say that.....I need to be held accountable or else I will not do what I need to do to lose weight. It is my time to get healthy. And summer is a great time to eat healthy. Back to the new store. I also got the cute birthday wishes by Amuse. My friend Lana has that stamp and I wanna be like Lana when I grow up. I am thinking since this is Lana's last day of school, I should send her some buttons. (She always is running out of buttons...or so she says!!) LOL
I have a paper tole project I am working on. I hope to post it soon.
Gotta run and do some errands.
Stamp happy!!

6 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

Great find Bevie!! I bet you get extra hugs from Lana !

Debbi T said...

Pink buttons....you suckin' up to someone who loves pink, perhaps?

I must register a complaint - I see no purple buttons. This is most definitely going on your file, missy! *wink*

Michele Kovack said...

Love those penguins!! Can't wait to see what cards you create with 'em!

Unknown said...

love those little penguins, I have a feeling they won't be living here very long people are adopting them every day! lol

Lana said...

Bevie! Emergency! Emergency! I'm out of buttons! COMPLETELY OUT! HELP! HELP! SOS!

Nancy B said...

Oh my! A new store in town. Wow!!
That's totally awesome..

I also see that they carry Cherry Arte paper. I "LOVE" this paper.

One of my friends sells it out of her home... Everytime I go there I have to check out the new paper supplies, And then spend a little money.

Bev. Enjoy your summer!!