It finally happened......school ended. :) I feel like I can start summer. The last month was extra hectic ..or should I say the last few days were extra hectic..because we had to pack all of our rooms. They are painting the walls and re doing the floors in the whole school. So I have spent ALOT of time at school. Fortunately, the heat held off until the last few days. (If I were in charge of building a school there would be air conditioning in every room.) My son came home from college this week, too. So it has been busy. Then I took my dog to the vet for his refill for his arthritis medicene and the news is not good. He has cancer. I won't go into detail about the tears I have cried over this. (He has been to the vet 3 times with early drop offs and late afternoon pick ups.) One more series of tests on Monday morning. I have to keep a close eye on him until the medicenes seem ok. So I am dogsitting this weekend.
So, I gave myself a break and slept in this morning!! I have laundry piles, I have stamp piles, and I have things to take to the post office piles. (I might need a Uhaul for all the stuff I need to take to the post office to mail.) So, summer is official here.
I hope that your summer is starting soon too. I am excited to get some stamping done and to enjoy some "leisure" time. There is a new scrapbook store opening near me and I am sure to enjoy some visits there!!
It just started storming...so I need to shut down for now.
Have a great Saturday evening!!!
Saturday, June 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hi Bevie! WOOHOOO - summer at the Pearl house! :) So sorry about Boomer - know that I am thinking of him and you! HUGE HUGS!
Sorry to hear about your dog Bev!! Hugs to you.
I am so sorry to hear about Boomer! Hugs to you and Boomer! Enjoy your time away from school.
jen
Post a Comment