A little birdie told me about this special celebration for today for Taylor today!!! It is a virtual birthday celebration for Taylor.I am posting what I would give her for a little birthday present. Last year at CHA I was so excited to meet Taylor. Excited to say the least. I -stalked- no I shadowed her all day!! She was so nice to put up with me!! LOL. She is so nice and such a talented woman in the stamping world....who wouldn't want to shadow her and just get close to all that creativity? I sure did!!
The story behind the pretzels (and Taylor correct me if I am wrong...I am older than you and my memory isn't always as clear.) That nite at dinner at my house, she was a little under the weather and was munching on this box of pretzels. I will always remember seeing her eating this box of pretzels in my living room. (Who needs a scrapbook when it is etched in your memory and heart?)
So, Taylor, I know that this will be a very very exciting new birthday year for you. Have a great day celebrating virtually.
I can't wait to give you a hug at CHA in July!!
So hop on over to Taylor's Blog and wish her a Happy Birthday!!


1 comment:
Awwww.... (((BEVIE)))
I remember sitting on your couch eating those pretzels too! Except, I'm not quite sure if it was munching... I think I was devouring. It was the only thing that sounded good with my upset tummy. LOL! I didn't stop until the whole box was gone! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment