When I saw this post on Kar's blog, I just knew I had to make popsicle cards for my school thank yous and so this is what I came up with. I used my Imaginisce stamps and colored them with my copics. I cut the penguins out and then popped them up on the card with mounting tape.Summer is always a time for popsicle, I can remember making them as a kid, and thinking how cool that was. It makes me hungry for a popsicle. I always prefer the grape popsicles, what is your favorite popsicle flavor?
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy a popsicle today if you can!


8 comments:
These are so cute Bevie!! I have popsicles in my freezer right now!! I'm partial to the cherry ones!
OMG Bev these are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! I'm sure the people you send these to are going to love them!!
I LOVE these!!! These are so darn cute!
Bevie these are too darn cute! Love them!
Love this - I was hit number 10000 on your blog - do I win anything?
How did you make those?
visit me on my blog. Jaedyn's journal
EEK - these are ADORABLE, Bevie! The penguin is PERFECTION with this card!
Oh, these are just TOO stinkin' cute!!!! I LOVE penguins, so you got me right away. :D
Thanks so much for sharing! :D Have a blessed day!
Post a Comment