Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sweet Baby


Here is my card for today. My DH has a coworker whose wife just had a baby boy and so this is the card I made to go with the present. On this card, I made a "goof" and so I added the button. Then I decided to cut out the rattle and duck and pop them up!! The main image is also popped up on the frame. This is an Inky Antics stamp that I enjoyed coloring with my copics.

Beth (waving to her...was my 10 000 poster.....omg so I will be sending her the Imaginisce popsicle set/the penguin and the popsicles) The stamps are in the mail, girlfriend!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Jaedyn's Journal said...

It is so adorable! I'm an author named Jaedyn. I was on my blog and wanted to look at others. so i dropped by here!

Beth said...

OMG! Bevie - you don't have to do that! You are so funny!

I hit refresh when it was at 10000 and it flashed to 10001 and I felt like I hit the lotto!

Sandy said...

This is so cute Bev!! Love all the popped up elements on the card.

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

This is a WAAAAAAAAY CUTE card, Bevie! I love all the details - the popped up pieces ROCK!

Michele Kovack said...

This is so sweet!!! Just so you know I mailed your images today!

Maria L. said...

What a wonderful card - love the coloring and detail. I have been dusting off my IA stamps and have made a few cards recently but no bunnies yet. You've now inspired me to dig out my bunny stamps :) so thank you!!