Tuesday, June 24, 2008

ATC Birthday Swap


First of all, thank you all for your comments about Boomer. I appreciate your kind thoughts.
I joined an ATC birthday swap with a group of friends. This is the ATC I made for the swap.
For my swap card, I chose ONLY A KID ONCE stamp set from Inkadinkado. I just LOL when I read the sayings that go with their stamp sets. I colored my images in with copic markers and then I popped up the surf board and the flowers with mounting tape to give it some oompf.
I like this saying because it reminds me that we can always take time to be young no matter what age we are. I made a few extra ATCs to have on hand so I can make a birthday card or two.
I look forward to seeing what the other gals did for the swap.
Have a great summer day and thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Stefanie Staniak said...

This is adorable Bevie. I can hardly wait to get it !! :)

Michele Kovack said...

This is so cute Bev! I just bought a bunch of these stamps at JoAnne's because they also made me laugh!!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I love these stamps - you did GOOOD, Bevie! Can't wait to hold mine!

Bev Gerard said...

I agree totally! What a delightful sentiment for this delightful ATC.

~Tex

Carol (HB) said...

aaaaaaack! This is SO CUTE Bevie! Dang girl, I love when you are on vacation and have time to stamp!!!

Sandy said...

Adorable ATCs Bev!! That is one stylish surfing granny. The flowers are a great embellishment and of course they match wonderfully. Super cute!!