Sunday, February 10, 2008

Riley is in the House!!!

I was lucky enough to go to a Girlfriend Stamping Get Away last weekend and stamped some images from that weekend. I colored Riley with copics. Then this weekend, while I was shopping for Valentines at Wally World, I came across these St.Patricks mugs and a bag of the New color of Love of M and M's.

7 comments:

Memories of Time said...

THIS IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I LOVE your Moose Farton!! I want some green M&M's too. Don't you LOVE Copics? I miss you my dear sweet friend! I'm counting down until this summer and another visit! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, I just love the moose!! Thank you again for your kind comments on my blog!!

Bev Gerard said...

I swear ... this Riley card is just the cutest! He could almost convince a person to try the green stuff, huh? Your M&M's are just perfect for the staging!

~Tex

Michele Kovack said...

This IS a cute card!!! And hey, I made your counter go up....*wink!*

Lana said...

Pass me one of those green beers! I'm thirsty!

Lori Barnett said...

Very cute card! I have never seen those m & m's I will have to share this with my daughter...she always makes St Patrick Day stuff :)

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

You ROCKED Riley! Da Moose is on FIRE! SO so so so cute!