I made another pouch and this time I added a little box I made that holds a travel size of pocket tissues. I hope everyone is feeling better..it seems that the cold and flu season has hit about everyone I know.
BP .... I'm afraid that I must "insist" that you come to Texas for private lessons for Tex! I believe this will be a requirement before this TX gal will figure out how to make something this stinkin' COOOOOOL!!!!
I am a wife, mother, Speech Language Pathologist in the Public Schools and a stamper.
I have loved stamping ever since I started stamping. The icing on the cake about this hobby is that I have met wonderful wonderful fellow stampers on this journey.
6 comments:
Very nice! I like how you added that dp in strips on the pouch--these are addicting aren't they?! :) Great job.
BP .... I'm afraid that I must "insist" that you come to Texas for private lessons for Tex! I believe this will be a requirement before this TX gal will figure out how to make something this stinkin' COOOOOOL!!!!
~Tex
What a great gift idea. Will have to put this one in my brain file.
What a cool idea! Very nice...
This is really cute Bev! You will need to show me how to do these when we get together!
Oh yeah! Purple! This rocks, Bevie!
Post a Comment