I just love coloring in this moose. Love him to pieces. Who wouldn't want to sit down and have a cup of coffee and a cupcake with him? I also love putting the wider ribbon on cards. This was a fun card to make. If you would like to add Riley to your stamp collection, just head over to Joy and Daisy's eP.Saturday, February 16, 2008
Coffee with Riley
I just love coloring in this moose. Love him to pieces. Who wouldn't want to sit down and have a cup of coffee and a cupcake with him? I also love putting the wider ribbon on cards. This was a fun card to make. If you would like to add Riley to your stamp collection, just head over to Joy and Daisy's eP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Can I have some coffee with Riley? Very cute card. TFS
This is FUN! Riley is adorable -your coloring is GREAT! :)
Post a Comment