I need to make some cards for a friend of my who is going to have surgery next week. I thought I better start making them now. My intention is to send her lots of cards while she is recovering from her surgery. I had this image from a swap..I colored it in with copics. I matted the image and tied the bow around the bottom. I pierced holes around the top corners and along the bottom to add some texture. When I tied the bow, it came out as it is with the polka dots on the knot and the tails. I think it looks good that way.Enjoy your evening. Thanks for looking.


4 comments:
YAAY! Love this! Simply elegant! Love your piercing! FUN!
She'll love it Bevie! I like the polkadots that way too!
Beautiful Card Bevie! I think it will make that recovery from surgery go even faster !! :)
You have such a GINORMOUS heart! I love this card and so will your friend!!
Post a Comment