Thursday, April 24, 2008

On tilt...

Well, have you ever had a day where everything is just a little off? Like taking pictures of these cards I made last nite...a little off tilt. LOL.
I am too tired to go back and take more pictures. I like looking at this paper from my Secret Pal gift stash of paper alot more than stamping with it.
I think I am just on tilt today...a little off all day long.
I am going out to eat with some girlfriends tonite, so that should be fun!
We are heading to our property in Wisconsin this weekend. I have to pack for that tonite.
Have a great evening.

5 comments:

Kira said...

Still super cute! I'm awful at getting my pictures straight. But the cards you did are great and much fun! TFS!

Sandy said...

Cute cards Bevie!! Love that paper and man, you're on a roll with actually using lots of embellishments ... maybe that's why you're feeling "off-kilter" ... lol.

Hope you have a great time this weekend.

Michele Kovack said...

I am a little "off" too! maybe that's why we get along! : ) Have a great weekend! Let's catch up soon!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Cute, Bevie! I like your cards - and that paper is so pretty! AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color ..in awe on how wonderful and pleasing to eyes ..KUDOOS !