I feel like this dude........the sun is shining and I am ready to put on my shades and go outside.This was a quick and easy card to make. I added the paper piercing at the bottom for a little fun texture. Coloring with copics makes this dude look good.
I hope the sun stays out today!!!
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:
Cute card Bev!! That pooch is so cool and I love the colors you chose for him. The sun is shining here too. It will be summer before we know it.
He is wonderful !! :)
What a charming card - amazing how much good a bright sun can do!
PS ... I got your comment on my blog and I'd be honored if you added me to your blog list ... and I have added you to mine.
I know you're a fellow Riley fan, if you email me with your address, I'll send you some Riley images.
LOVE this Bevie! WAY cute - he's a cool dude for sure. And I have to say - sun is shining here today, too - and it feels GREAT!
Sun. What is this "sun" you speak of?
I love that fella, Bevie, he's too cute!!
Post a Comment