Saturday, April 12, 2008

Turquoise Cards




These two cards were made with Turquoise as the main color. I like using Turquoise for the cards I make. It is a favorite color of mine. For the Changito Bday , I went through my embellishments and found the metal clip and the photo thingys to use. For the Flower Chat stamp set card, I used CS that was inspired by the dp paper: Turquoise and Almost Amethsyt.
I hope you enjoy looking at my cards for today. Thanks for stopping by !

4 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Bevie- LOVE these! OMW - love the ribbon on the clip, the monkeys, the photo turns and the TURQUOISE!!!!! Oh - and the FLOWERS! So so pretty!

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh Bevie - I love these cards. The colors are wonderful! Love the patterned corners too!! Now why didn't I think of that !! LOL !!

Debbi T said...

Can't go wrong with ANY shade of purple! And turquoise screams at me "go to Mexico!" :)

Kendra said...

I just love these cards ~ such happy colors. TOTALLY CUTE BEVIE!!!