
I made this card to send my son in college. I thought it would be a good one to send him.
The only embellishment will be the $$$$$ that I put inside for him. I just used cardstock and newspaper for the card. Pretty simple. I did color the imgage in with copic markers.
Have a great day!!


5 comments:
SHUT UP! Bevie this is SO CUTE with the newspaper!!! I LOVE IT!
Marvelous - love the newspaper layer!!! And $$$ is the perfect embellishment for an impoverished (hahaha) college student.
Very cute idea Bevie !! I hope he notices your hard work before the money falls out !! LOL !!
CA-UTE!I LOOOOOOOVE the use of the newspaper! Perfect! And he is going to LOVE the embellishment! ;)
this is so clever.....I've never thought to use newspaper! Fun idea...and fun stamp! I'm sure he'll love the embellishment!!
Post a Comment