
I am having sooooooooo much fun with my Riley stamp. Don't you love it when you get a stamp and just go WILD with it? It makes me happy to stamp with this Riley stamp. He sits in his chair just as cute as can be and has his coffee cup and cupcake! Life can't get much better than a cute moose like Riley.....OH the life of Riley. Well, this one has that cute ruler paper and coordinating
paper. Instead of buttons, I added some brads to the card front. I hope you can find some time to sit and relax with a cup of coffee and cupcake ....I plan to take a break and go sit in my comfy chair. Thanks for stopping by this afternoon. I will be stamping after supper.......for sure.
I love stamping in the evening. Love love love it.


5 comments:
I wish I was as cute as Riley! We do have a couple of things in common - like sitting in a comfy chair with our feet up. I just wish I had a cupcake, too.
Taking you up on your challenge Bevie - I want to put a smile on your face. I love this relaxing Riley. I hope your doing the same thing. First day back - relax this evening !!
Adorable card!! I love this Riley stamp. And I agree this image is so much fun and really gives a "it doesn't get much better than this" feel. I recently paired Coffee Riley with a "Life is Good!" sentiment I have ... perfect fit.
Riley rocks! So do you, Bevie! I am looking at this card and feeling nice and calm. Now I just need a cup of hot chocolate (not much for coffee).
Man Bevie, you are KILLIN me with how cute your Riley cards are!!!
So stinkin adorable!!!!!
Post a Comment