Saturday, March 8, 2008

I got Mail!!!



I was a happy camper when I came home from work on Friday!!! I got mail. The above cards were there waiting for me. Well, to be honest, the top card was addressed to my dog, Boomer.
My friend Anne who brings sunshine and humor into my life, sent my dog this card. She stamped the embossed image on newspaper and the little wrapped newspaper on the side was so clever. Cute. cute. cute.
Then my friend Debby sent me the next card I posted. She used such soft colors with this card..it was a delight to hold. Her note inside made me feel so wonderful. She too brings laughter and love into my life.
I had a really LONG work week to say the least and to come home to "You've got Mail"....just was the nicest thing. It reminded me that I need to send out more cards.
I am speed stamping today and will hopefully post my cards tomorrow.
I love the weekend.....it means stamping time for me!!

1 comment:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Beautiful cards you received, Bevie!!!!! Friends are the BEST!