Sunday, March 30, 2008

Cool Cat

This card was my after dinner card. My friend Lana got me to using that saying cuz that is what she says when she makes an after dinner card. I remembered that I needed a Thank You for a parent at school for tomorrow. So making cards is doing school work!! >insert big grin<
It is so easy to make cards when the paper is in a coordinated pack like this Junkitz paper Padz that I am obsessed with now. I added some buttons that I threaded with the hemp twine.
Do you thread your buttons on your cards or do you leave your buttons naked? I have one more card in my head and then I am wrapping up the stamping. I will post my last card of the evening tomorrow morning. See you then. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! What a total smile-maker, Bevie Pearl!

~Tex

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Too cute! The kitty, the paper! The Bevie! ;) LOve it!

Angela K said...

Great cards!! Love your blog! I thread my buttons too...

Stefanie Staniak said...

Oh, I love this kitty and that paper is wonderful !! You are amazing girlfriend.

Paula said...

What brilliant colour combinations in your cards. Fantastic!