I was just wondering if Friday is special enough to make these wonderful cakes. It is a very special day for my friend, Mish. My friend Mish is celebrating her one year blog anniversary this month and is giving away lots of prizes. Today she's hosting a fun scavenger hunt and she's asked me to help her out. If you want to play along and be entered for the prize drawings, check out her blog HERE. There are 13 questions that you have to answer correctly. Mish has selected 13 of her blogging friends, including me, to each post one of the answers to her questions. So if you're playing along, you've come to the right place. The answer to question #(6) is: Gardening, Canning and Cooking.Make your day special today and have fun with Mish's scavenger hunt. I think I will make these cakes for TGIF!!


15 comments:
Hiiiiiiiii Bevie Pearl!! I'm so happy that you played along with me today! Thank you so much. Now get over to my house and let's share this wonderful dessert this weekend!! LOL!!
Cute recipe card!! I have this stamp and love it.
OH BEVIE - if you make this recipe today, I'm hoppin' a plane to CHICAGO! YUMMAY!
oh, are you kidding me? i think TGIF is definitely special enough for these! here's my address to ship them to:
M...
LOL!
love you, beviepearl!
mwah!
marcia
what a fun recipe card Bevie!
Mmmmmmm this sounds so YUMMY Bevie and the card is YUMMY too, love it!
What an adorable recipe card. I think i need that one!!!
I am so happy that Mish sent me to your blog because I love your work and style. I've seen some wonderful cards and thank you for sharing them.
Mish asked us to leave a quick comment to let you know that we stopped in on your blog.
So hi from Oklahoma
Can you post this recipe to your website? These are my mom and I's favorite dessert at Chili's!
~Kendra
GREAT idea! Inspires me to get out my wooden box of stained index cards and make some beautiful recipe cards to treasure!
Yummy, yummy, YUMMMMMMMY! Oh my goodness .. I'm gaining just reading this recipe, Bevie!
~Tex
Ooooh, Lava Cakes! Lovely way to pass on the recipe.
Thanks for the smile - I read the post on your challenge (a couple of posts back)and started laughing about "the quirky comment!"
I'm seeing those funny monkeys everywhere and your blog is no exception - think I might have to get me some!
Mish sent me...love your baby cards. Hi from beautiful British Columbia!
Oh how SWEET!! I love when you do recipes, Bevie!! Yumma!
Post a Comment