Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet Saturday


Hi everyone!! This is a card that I made last year for Halloween. I just love using the google eyes on cards. I am stamping today. I am stamping today. That is why Saturday is sweet. :)
It is also sweet.........considering I lost 3 pounds this week. That means that in 11 weeks I have lost 11 pounds. I think that is a good average. The key for me is to NOT give up on the weight loss journey.
I am so excited that I am stamping today. I am like a kid in a candy store.......which stamp set and paper should I start with?
Of course, I will do laundry, too. But nothing else......so that is the Plan.
I hope your Saturday is sweet.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

This is so cute! I love the card style and this little eyes on your bat!